Join us for a week of games, puzzles, adventure, mystery, and logic. If your child enjoys making games, or playing escape rooms, this camp is perfect for him or her. In this super fun week, kids will:
- Learn about cryptology and cryptography
- Play, solve, and make logic games, brain teasers, riddles, and puzzles
- Attempt to “escape the camp” with a real escape room
- Plan, build, and run their own breakout boxes or escape rooms
- Plan and prototype a tabletop game
There is a $10 Lab Fee for this camp, to cover the cost of materials we use for game prototypes. Kids might also need to bring some household items to camp, to use as props for their escape rooms.
This camp is for kids who were in grades K through 8 during the 2018-19 school year. We split kids into groups based on their grade level and experience. If we have room, we can sometimes move kids between groups, but will do so only with instructor approval.
This camp is Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm. Before and after care may be available for an additional cost. Please let us know if you need them when you register.
Kids should bring the following with them each day:
- Nut-free lunch and snacks
- Water bottle
Please note that we will have very little computer use during this camp, and most of it will be for research and creating materials for games.