Ready to register for summer camp? Visit our Summer Camp schedule.
All camp and before/aftercare registration ends when the session is full or on Friday before camp, whichever comes first. Please don’t wait until the last minute to register!
Kids should bring the following with them each day:
- Nut-free lunch and snacks – We are a nut-free facility, and cannot have any peanuts or tree nuts in the office. Please check your child’s food before drop-off, as anything containing nuts will be disposed of without replacement.
- Water bottle
- USB headphones for all camps that include gaming (please see camp descriptions) – We recommend these headphones: https://amzn.to/3CJVD2C
- Camps offered at the Pongos office are Monday through Friday, 9 am-4 pm.
- Drop off starts at 9 am and pick-up ends at 4 pm.
- If you need to drop your child off early or pick up late, we also offer before (starting at 8 am, $40/week) and aftercare (ending at 6 pm, $70/week) for an additional cost.
- Early drop-off before 9 am or late pick-up after 4 pm without scheduled before/aftercare will incur an additional fee.
Children are expected to follow our behavior policy while they are with us. Please review the policy with your child before they come to camp. We will also review it on the first day of camp.
Each year we offer a very generous discount for camps on Cyber Monday. If you want the best discount, plan to register for camps then. After that, we may offer other discounts but typically won’t offer coupon codes after March 31.
We offer a $10 sibling discount, which will automatically be applied to your cart when you register two or more children for the same camp in a single purchase. We cannot apply this discount if the purchases are made separately.
We also offer discounts to military, police officers, firefighters, nurses, and teachers. Please contact us to provide proof and receive the discount code.
If we have to cancel a camp, you will be refunded fully.
If you register for camp and your child can no longer attend, you can cancel and receive a refund or credit according to our policy. All cancellations for a refund will incur a $25 cancellation fee (per camp and camper) to cover administrative costs.
Our cancellation policy is as follows (camp year refers to the year the camp will occur):
- Receive a full refund (minus the $25 cancellation fee) through March 31 of the camp year.
- Receive a 75% refund of registration fees and a full refund of lab fees April 1 – May 31 of the camp year. No refunds will be given after May 31 of the camp year.
- Starting June 1 of the camp year, cancellations will receive a full credit as long as the cancellation is made at least two weeks in advance of the camp start date. The credit can be used for a different week of camp during the summer or camp in the future. Cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date are not eligible for credits.
- If you need to cancel a camp that was purchased with a credit, you must do so at least two weeks in advance to transfer the credit to another camp. Cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date will forfeit the credit.
- There are no refunds or credits for missed sessions.