Ready to register for summer camp? Visit our Summer Camp schedule.
If you need to cancel or transfer a registration, please use our Google Form to make your request.
All camp and before/aftercare registration ends when the session is full or on Friday before camp, whichever comes first. Please don’t wait until the last minute to register!
Kids should bring the following with them each day:
- Nut-free lunch and snacks – We are a nut-free facility, and cannot have any peanuts or tree nuts in the office. Please check your child’s food before drop-off, as anything containing nuts will be disposed of without replacement.
- Water bottle
- USB headphones for all camps that include gaming (please see camp descriptions) – We recommend these headphones: https://amzn.to/3CJVD2C
- Camps offered at the Pongos office are Monday through Friday, 9 am-4 pm.
- If you need to drop your child off early or pick up late, we also offer before (starting at 8 am, $40/week) and aftercare (ending at 6 pm, $70/week) for an additional cost.
- Early drop-off before 9 am or late pick-up after 4 pm without scheduled before/aftercare will incur an additional fee.
Children are expected to follow our behavior policy while they are with us. Please review the policy with your child before they come to camp. We will also review it on the first day of camp.
Each year we offer a very generous discount for camps on Cyber Monday. If you want the best discount, plan to register for camps then. After that, we may offer other discounts but typically won’t offer coupon codes after March 31.
We offer a $10 sibling discount, which will automatically be applied to your cart when you register two or more children for the same camp in a single purchase. We cannot apply this discount if the purchases are made separately.
We also offer discounts to military, police officers, firefighters, nurses, and teachers. Please contact us to provide proof and receive the discount code.
If we have to cancel a camp, you will be refunded fully.
If you register for camp and your child can no longer attend, you can cancel and receive a refund or credit according to our policy. All cancellations will incur a $25 cancellation fee (per camp and camper) to cover administrative costs.
Our cancellation policy is as follows (camp year refers to the year the camp will occur):
- Receive a full refund (minus the $25 cancellation fee) through March 31 of the current camp year.
- Receive a 75% refund of registration fees, minus the $25 cancellation fee, and a full refund of lab fees from April 1 – May 31 of the current camp year. No refunds will be given after May 31 of the current camp year.
- Starting June 1 of the current camp year, cancellations will receive a store credit for 75% of the registration fee, minus the $25 cancellation fee, as long as the cancellation is made at least two weeks before the camp start date. The credit can be used for a different week of camp during the summer or in the future. Lab fees will not be refunded or credited starting June 1.
- Cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date are not eligible for refund or credit.
- If you need to cancel a camp purchased with a store credit, you must do so at least two weeks in advance to transfer the credit to another camp. Cancellations made within two weeks of the camp start date will forfeit the credit.
- If a child must miss days due to illness, we will issue a store credit for the missed days after you provide a doctor’s note to cover the missed days.
- There are no refunds or credits for missed sessions or days for reasons other than illness.
- Transfers will be made on an as-available basis when requested at least two weeks in advance of the start date of the camp for which your child was originally registered.