We love to provide Educational Entertainment, or “Edutainment,” for all ages. You can find a summary of choices below, and more in-depth descriptions near the bottom of the page. Contact us for more information or to book an edutainer.
|Mobile Escape Room||$150 per hour, with a minimum of 2 hours ($300).|
|Breakout Boxes||$10 per participant, with a minimum of 20 participants ($200).|
|Massive Mystery Game||Price varies. Contact us for more info.|
|Robot Lab||$150 per hour, with a minimum of 2 hours ($300).|
|LEGO Lab||$150 per hour, with a minimum of 2 hours ($300).|
|Slime Station||$100 per hour, with a minimum of 1 hour ($100)|
|Game Lab||Price varies. Contact us for more info.|
|Gross, Messy, and Fun Science Lab||Price varies. Contact us for more info.|
- Mobile Escape Room – Want to do an escape room for your event, but don’t have an extra room to use for it? We can bring a room to you! Our mobile escape room is a 28-foot class A RV or 16-foot trailer that can be configured with a variety of scenarios. We do need a relatively flat space for the RV or trailer to park, but we have generators, so don’t need electricity. The Mobile Escape Room can accommodate up to 6 people at a time, and we do shorter scenarios, so we can usually fit in 4-5 groups per hour (24-30 people per hour).
- Breakout Boxes – If you have a very large group, and want everyone to be able to “escape” at the same time, using breakout boxes is a great option. Teams of 4-5 people work on a single box, and you can have 10-20 teams working on the boxes at one time. That means you can throw an epic escape party for up to 100 (possibly more) people at a time! You will need to provide a large room for all participants, tables, and chairs, and we’ll bring breakout boxes and props. The breakout boxes usually take up to 45 minutes total, and everyone will work on them at once.
- Massive Mystery Game – Whodunit? We can solve that mystery! With our Massive Mystery Game, participants will take on the role of suspect or detective, and work collaboratively to solve the crime, or thwart the detectives. This fun activity can work with groups of 10-100 (possibly more), and usually takes 1-2 hours. We will provide the props and scripts, and a suggested attire list. When possible, we will provide you with roles that can be assigned in advance, so participants can come in costume.
- Robot Lab – Learn how to program robots, and participate in a competition, with our Robot Lab. We can bring enough robots for up to 80 participants (up to 20 teams, with a maximum of 4 per team). Each team will run through some activities to learn how to use their robots, and then complete a challenge to earn their Robot Driver’s Licenses. This experience requires quite a bit of floor space! Each team needs room for a 5×8 mat, with some space around it.
- LEGO Lab – We have approximately 50 gallons of LEGO bricks (seriously!) that we can share with your group. Kids, and families, can do build challenges, or just free-play. We have enough LEGO bricks for 40-60 kids to play at once. We’ll bring the bricks, and you provide the tables and chairs.
- Slime Station – Kids love slime, but we love that it can teach them a little bit about polymers, viscosity, and chemistry. With our Slime Station, kids (and adults) will make a small batch of their own slime. We provide all of the materials, including add-ins and containers for the finished slime. It’s great as an add-on for a large event, or as a standalone activity for a smaller event.
- Game Lab – We can bring our popular Gamer Club to you! This might be slightly less educational than some of the other activities, but we do consider social gaming to be a great way for kids (and families) to learn about collaboration and teamwork. We can bring any combination of card, board, console, retro, and computer games. Some games require high-speed WiFi, so if you don’t have that available, we recommend skipping the computer games, and focusing more on the card, board, and console games. We can also bring a Minecraft server so kids can use our laptops to play together on that (up to 25 at a time). Please note that laptops are generally not available on Monday, Tuesday, or Friday nights, since we are using them for clubs at our office.
- Gross, Messy, and Fun Science Lab – We can bring some of our gross, messy, and fun science experiments to you! Kids love this stuff, but it does make a mess, so we generally suggest doing this outdoors with access to running water. We’ll work with you to come up with the right mix of gross, messy, and fun experiments for your group.