Just because your kids are stuck at home doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be able to celebrate their birthday with friends. Reserve a virtual party, and give them a chance to interact and have fun with their friends in real-time. We supply the instruction and moderation for 1 hour of fun. Looking for an in-person party? We also offer those.
All attendees will need a device to connect to the virtual party room (computer, tablet, or smartphone), and permission to access the virtual party room. Options for parties/playdates include, but are not limited to:
- Animation – Each child will need a tablet or smartphone, in addition to the device they use to access the party room.
- Breakout Box – Kids will help the instructor solve the puzzles to open a locked box. It’s like a virtual escape room!
- Coding – Kids will need access to a computer.
- LEGO Build/Challenge – Each child will need an assortment of LEGO bricks.
- Games – We will lead kids through some fun games. No materials are required!
- Minecraft – We highly recommend a copy of Minecraft Java Edition (requires a computer), with a valid account, for each child, so they can all access our private Minecraft server. That edition requires a computer. If a child doesn’t have an account for Minecraft Java Edition, we can help with that!
- Roblox – We will create a VIP Server of your child’s choice of Roblox games (1 game per party). Please note this is limited to specific games in Roblox; we can help you figure out the best one for the party.
- Scavenger Hunt – The instructor will lead kids through a scavenger hunt of things they would commonly find in their homes. Let’s see what we find!
- Science Show – The instructor will do some fun science demos for the kids to watch.
- Slime – Parents will need to provide materials (large bowl, measuring cups, glue, shaving foam, saline solution, spoon/stick, food coloring), and the instructor will walk kids through how to make it.
- Storytime – The instructor will read a book to the kids.