Educational entertainment, or “edutainment,” is kind of our thing. Kids just want to have fun, but we want them to learn, so we do what we can to make their experience as fun as possible. We offer a wide variety of options for events (see below) and you can use this page to price everything out and request us for a specific date and time. Travel within 15 miles of Crofton, MD is included in the price. If you are outside of that area, we can probably still help, but might need to charge an additional travel fee.
- Escape Rooms – We have a lot of options for escape rooms! They are not only great for team-building and problem-solving, but they are super fun, and families love them. Plus we incorporate some combination of science, technology, engineering, arts, and/or math into each of our scenarios, and if you have specific learning goals and/or topics that you wish to cover, we can customize as needed. Most scenarios can be configured to last 15-45 minutes.
- Mobile Escape Room – Want to do an escape room for your event, but don’t have an extra room to use for it? We can bring a room to you! Our mobile escape room is a 28-foot class A RV that can be configured with a variety of scenarios. We do need a relatively flat space for the RV to park, but we have a generator, so don’t need electricity. The Mobile Escape Room can accommodate up to 6 people at a time, with 10-15 minutes between each group to reset. The cost for this is based on the length of the event.
- Temporary Escape Room – If you have a room that’s at least 12×12, we can set it up as a temporary escape room, using the existing furniture and our props. These temporary escape rooms can accommodate 6-10 people at a time, with 10-15 minutes between each group to reset. We can set up more than one room, to have them running concurrently. The cost for this is based on the length of the event and number of rooms.
- Breakout Boxes – If you have a very large group, and want everyone to be able to “escape” at the same time, using breakout boxes is a great option. Teams of 4-5 people work on a single box, and you can have 10-20 teams working on the boxes at one time. That means you can throw an epic escape party for up to 100 people at a time! If you need more than 100 let us know, and we can get more boxes. You will need to provide a large room for all participants, tables, and chairs, and we’ll bring breakout boxes and props. The cost for this is based on the number of participants.
- Massive Mystery Game – Whodunit? We can solve that mystery! With our Massive Mystery Game, participants will take on the role of suspect or detective, and work collaboratively to solve the crime, or thwart the detectives. This fun activity can work with groups of 10-100, and usually takes 2 hours. We will provide the props and scripts, and a suggested attire list. When possible, we will provide you with roles that can be assigned in advance, so participants can come in costume. The cost for this is based on the number of participants.
- Robot Lab – Learn how to program robots, and participate in a competition, with our Robot Lab. We can bring enough robots for up to 80 participants (up to 20 teams, with a maximum of 4 per team). Each team will run through some activities to learn how to use their robots, and then complete a challenge to earn their Robot Driver’s Licenses. This experience requires quite a bit of floor space! Each team needs room for a 5×8 mat, with some space around it. The cost for this is based on the length of the event and number of participants.
- Game Lab – We can bring our popular Gamer Club to you! This might be slightly less educational than some of the other activities, but we do consider social gaming to be a great way for kids (and families) to learn about collaboration and teamwork. We can bring any combination of card, board, console, retro, and computer games. Some games require high-speed WiFi, so if you don’t have that available, we recommend skipping the computer games. The cost for this is based on the length of the event and number of participants.
- LEGO Lab – We have (literally) 50 gallons of LEGO bricks that we can share with your group. Kids, and families, can do build challenges, or just free-play. We have enough LEGO bricks for 40-60 kids to play at once. We’ll bring the bricks, and you provide the tables and chairs. The cost for this is based on the length of the event and number of participants.
- Slime Station – Kids love slime, but we love that it can teach them a little bit about polymers, viscosity, and chemistry. With our Slime Station, kids (and adults) will make a small batch of their own slime. We provide all of the materials, including add-ins and containers for the finished slime. This activity only takes about 5 minutes for each participant, and we can usually have 10-20 participants at the station at a time, so it’s a great, quick add-on for events. The cost for this is based on the length of the event and number of participants.
- Deluxe Slime Station – Take slime to the next level, by making it fluffy. This slime station can still accommodate 10-20 participants at a time, but it takes 10-15 minutes to make the slime, and requires a bit more room. It’s great as an add-on for a large event, or as a standalone activity for a smaller event. The cost for this is based on the length of the event and number of participants.
- Makey Makey Station – A Makey Makey allows you to turn any conductive material, including other people, into a controller for a computer. We can bring Makey Makeys, Chromebooks, and a variety of conductive materials for 10-20 people to experiment with them at one time. Participants can spend as little as 10-15 minutes, or as long as an hour, so this can be an add-on for larger events, or a standalone activity for smaller events. The cost for this is based on the length of the event.