- Weekly Clubs: The number of sessions your child can attend depends on which membership level you select. See the weekly club schedule below.
- Single Membership: One club per week is included.
- Double Membership: Two clubs per week are included.
- Ultimate Membership: All clubs are included! Your child can come as many times as they want, and for as long as they want, while clubs are in session.
- Discounts on Camps: Members automatically get 10% off all of our camps, and you can use valid coupons on top of that discount.
- Discounts on Parties: Members get $25 off their birthday parties.
Each child needs their own membership, so if you have more than one child, please add a membership for each one who will be taking advantage of the benefits.
Memberships are valid from the date of sign-up through the end of the current month, and automatically renew each month unless you cancel before the 1st of the next month. If you sign up after the 1st of the month, you will pay a prorated membership fee for the rest of the current month. We assume that the office will be closed occasionally for holidays, weather, and other events, and accounted for that in the monthly cost of the membership. Since you can come any day we’re open, we don’t offer make-ups for missed meetings.
Want to try it out before you sign up? Book a free preview.
Weekly Club Schedule
This schedule is subject to change based on interest from the kids. We recommend arriving at the start of the listed times so kids can fully participate in the scheduled activity. Clubs marked “Hybrid” can be done in-person or online. All clubs are appropriate for kids in grades K-8.
- 4:30-5:20 – Block Building
- 5:30-6:20 – Robotics
- 6:30-7:20 – Minecraft (Hybrid)
- 4:30-5:20 – STEAM
- 5:30-6:20 – Coding (Hybrid for grades 3+)
- 6:30-7:20 – YouTube Stars
- 4:30-5:20 – Minecraft (Hybrid)
- 5:30-6:20 – YouTube Stars
- 6:30-7:20 – Coding (Hybrid for grades 3+)
- 4:30-5:20 – Coding (Hybrid for grades 3+)
- 5:30-6:20 – Robotics
- 6:30-7:20 – Block Building
Learn more about each of the clubs we offer:
- Block Building – Kids can free-build or join in weekly challenges with our large collection of LEGO bricks, wooden blocks, and other building toys.
- Coding – Depending on reading ability and skill, students will learn how to code with Scratch, Java, Lua, and Python. For this club, students work at their own pace with instructor guidance and support.
- Minecraft – Students will participate in weekly build challenges, Redstone walkthroughs, and fun mini-games. We can support both Bedrock and Java edition, but the instructor can only be in one server at a time.
- Robotics – Kids will learn how to program, and even build, a variety of robots. They will be able to select from the following robots based on their reading and skill level: Cue, Dash, Dot, LEGO Mindstorm, LEGO WeDo, Ozobot Bit, Ozobot Evo. For this club, students will typically work at their own pace with instructor guidance and support.
- STEAM – Kids will do a variety of activities centered around science, technology, engineering, arts, and math. We’ll do different activities each week, like make slime, create some art, plan and build invention prototypes, and much more.
- YouTube Stars – Future YouTube Stars will learn how to plan, rehearse, record, edit, and publish videos for YouTube. Each month we will work on a different area of focus:
- January, April, July, October – Gaming Videos
- February, May, August, November – Animation
- March, June, September, December – Non-computer Videos (How-to, toy review, unboxing, skit, etc…)