It’s time to party like a little STEAM star! Little Learners Lab birthday parties are perfect for kids between 3 and 7 years of age. Kids younger than 3 will probably also enjoy it, but we suggest visiting before you book. Each party includes:
- 10 participants, including the guest of honor – Extra kids are $10 each, plus the cost of any activity add-ons. Contact us if you want more than 15 kids, because we can probably accommodate you by taking over the Game Lab for the party, but need to make sure it’s available.
- 2 hours of party time
- Themed decorations
- Coordinating tableware
Food & Drink
We do not provide food or drink, but you are welcome to bring your own! If you do plan to have food and drink at your party, please let us know so we can plan accordingly. Tableware and seating for the party participants will be provided.
Kids will have full run of the Little Learners Lab, which includes fun STEAM and sensory activities for ages 3-7, and soft play area that can be set aside for younger kids in your group or used by the whole party. We can also have the following activities set up in the Maker Lab (classroom):
- Art Bots – Each child will create a robot with an electric toothbrush, pool noodle, and markers.
- LEGO/Duplo – If your child loves LEGO bricks, we will be happy to bring out our massive collection!
- Sensory Bottles – This is a fun STEM activity, and kids will get to take home their own sensory bottles.
- Slime – We have a great, toddler-friendly slime recipe that the kids can make and take home with them.
Please note that if you plan to bring cake, food, etc… that the Maker Lab is where we’ll set that up, so we’ll need to do the activities listed above before or after you eat and do cake.
If you want to do an activity that’s not listed, please contact us to determine availability and pricing. We do have a ton of other stuff we can do!