Each party includes:
- 10 participants, including the guest of honor. Additional children are $10 each.
- 90 minutes for activities (select 1-2)
- 30 minutes for food/cake
- Themed decorations
Select from a wide variety of themes and activities. Many are included with the cost of the party, but some require extra materials and/or space. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a party on a weekday or weeknight, and we’ll try to accommodate.
Food & Drink
We do not provide food or drink, but you are welcome to bring your own! If you do plan to have food and drink at your party, please let us know so we can plan accordingly. Tableware and seating for the party participants will be provided.
We have a lot of activities to do with kids. You can choose 1-2 of them for your party. Please note the age ranges for each activity, and plan accordingly.
- Animation – Kids will learn the basics of stop-motion animation. Age range: 6+
- Art Bots – Each child will create a robot with an electric toothbrush, pool noodle, and markers. Age range: 3+
- Bath Bombs – Each child will make 2 bath bombs. This activity usually takes about 30 minutes to complete, and it’s messy! Age range: 6+
- Breakout Boxes – Have all the fun of an escape room, in a box! We will customize them for your child’s theme and/or interests. These usually take about 45 minutes for the kids to complete. Age range: 6+
- Bristle Bots – Each child will create a small robot with a toothbrush, motor, and battery. Age range: 4+
- Gaming – If your child loves to play games, select this activity! We have several game consoles for the kids to use, and tons of board and card games. If you would like to use the laptops for Minecraft, Roblox, and/or Fortnite, make sure you book the party in the Game Lab. While this activities time is “Up to you,” we usually find that many kids will spend all of their time doing this if they have the choice. Age range: 5+
- Lava Lamps – This is a fun STEM activity, and kids will get to take home their own lava lamp, made with a bottle, water, oil, and food coloring. Age range: 3+
- LEGO/Duplo Challenge/Free Build – This is a fun activity for all ages, and especially appropriate if younger siblings will be attending the party. Age range: 3+
- LEGO/Duplo Make & Take – If you want kids to be able to take their LEGO builds home, select this option instead. Kids will each be given a packet of LEGO or Duplo bricks to use for their challenges, and will take home their builds and any leftover pieces. Age range: 3+
- Little Learners Lab – If you have a child under the age of 6, they can explore our Little Learners Lab. It’s perfect for ages 2-6. Age range: 0-6
- Moon Dough – Kids will make their own sensory moon dough to take home. ALLERGY WARNING: We use wheat flour for this. Age range: 3+
- Robots – We have well over a hundred robots (no kidding!) appropriate for a wide variety of ages. This activity can be as simple as programming Ozobots with lines and colors to building and programming a Dash robot. We also have LEGO WeDo and Mindstorm sets, but those require an equipment deposit, so please let us know if you would like to use those at your party. Please note that we will not have all robots available for a party, so we’ll need to know in advance which ones your kids will want to use. Age range: 6+
- Sensory Bottles – This is a fun STEM activity, and kids will get to take home their own sensory bottles. Age range: 3+
- Slime – It’s still a very popular activity with kids, and they’ll have a chance to make two small batches, or one larger batch. Age range: 3+
If you want to do an activity that’s not listed, please contact us to determine availability and pricing. We do have a ton of other stuff we can do!
- Can kids be dropped off at the party? Kids have to be at least 5 years old to be dropped off at a party. Any children under that age must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Older kids who will be dropped off need to have a contact number that we can reach in case of emergency on the sign-in sheet. Everyone who attends the party, including adults, must have a signed release.
- Where’s the list of themes? We no longer have a list, because we really can accommodate any theme for which decorations exist. Even if they don’t exist, we might still be able to accommodate, if the cost of the decorations isn’t prohibitive. So send us your wish, and we’ll see if we can make it happen.
- Can we use the whole 2 hours for the activities? Yes, but only if you’re not bringing any food. We can’t have any food or drinks in the Little Learners Lab, or around most of our equipment.
- Does my child count as a party guest? All children who are taking part in the party activities are included in the participant count.
- Can we add time on to the party? Yes, as long as there’s not already a party scheduled right after your party we can usually add one extra hour on to the end, but we need to know in advance. The cost is $150 for the extra hour, and $10 per “extra” child if you have more than 10 kids. If you don’t schedule that extra time, we’ll need you to round up your crew to head out within a few minutes of the end time, because it’s very likely we need to clean the room and reset for another party right after yours.
- Can we come early for the party? It depends. Some weekends we have back-to-back parties, so will generally need you to arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled start time. Please note that the party won’t start at this time, as our staff will still be setting everything up for the party, so plan accordingly. If you need extra time for setup (extra decorations, or some other reason) let us know, and we’ll see if we can accommodate you. It’s easiest to do this if you schedule the first party of the day, but if that’s not possible, you might have to book the room as a rental for the extra time.
- Can a costumed character attend my child’s party? Sure! We can send you recommendations for vendors who can supply costumed characters, face-painting, balloon-twisting, and other services. Our assistants will sometimes wear one of the costumes we keep here for special events, but it’s not guaranteed. Keep in mind you can expect to pay $150+ for such a service, so a generous tip to the assistant/performer would be very much appreciated if they dress up for your party.
- Should we tip? It’s totally optional, but very much appreciated. If you choose to tip your party host please do so in cash.
- Can I book a party for an adult? Sure! We won’t judge! Because our set party times are appropriate for kids, we suggest contacting us before you book, because we might need to enter it manually in the system to accommodate for a later party time.