Each party includes:
- 10 participants, including the guest of honor. Additional children are $10 each.
- 2 hours of fun
- Themed decorations
- Color-coordinated cups, plates, napkins, and plasticware
Select from a wide variety of themes and activities. Many are included with the cost of the party, but some require extra materials and/or space. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a party on a weekday or weeknight, and we’ll try to accommodate.
Food & Drink
You are welcome to bring your own nut-free food and drink.
We have a lot of activities to do with the kids. You can choose 1-2 of them for your party. Please note the age ranges for each activity, and plan accordingly.
- Animation – Kids will learn the basics of stop-motion animation. Age range: 6+
- Breakout Boxes – Have all the fun of an escape room, in a box! We will customize them for your child’s theme and/or interests. These usually take about 30-45 minutes for the kids to complete. Age range: 6+
- Bristle Bots – Each child will create a small robot with a toothbrush, motor, and battery. Age range: 4+
- Fuse Beads – Kids will make a fun fuse bead creation to take home. Age range 6+
- Gaming – If your child loves to play games, select this activity! We have several game consoles for the kids to use, and tons of board and card games. If you would like to use the laptops for Minecraft, Roblox, and/or Fortnite, make sure you book the party in the Game Lab. While this activity time is “Up to you,” we usually find that many kids will spend all of their time doing this if they have the choice. Age range: 5+
- Lava Lamps – This is a fun STEM activity, and kids will get to take home their own lava lamp, made with a bottle, water, oil, and food coloring. Age range: 3+
- LEGO/Duplo Challenge/Free Build – This is a fun activity for all ages, and especially appropriate if younger siblings will be attending the party. Age range: 3+
- LEGO/Duplo Make & Take – If you want kids to be able to take their LEGO builds home with them, select this option instead. Kids will each be given a packet of LEGO or Duplo bricks to use for their challenges and will take home their builds and any leftover pieces. Age range: 3+
- Moon Dough – Kids will make their own sensory moon dough to take home. ALLERGY WARNING: We use wheat flour for this. Age range: 3+
- Robots – We have well over a hundred robots (we’re not kidding!) appropriate for a wide variety of ages. This activity can be as simple as programming Ozobots with lines and colors to programming a Dash robot. We also have LEGO WeDo and Mindstorm sets, but those require an equipment deposit, so please let us know if you would like to use those at your party. Please note that we will not have all robots available for a party, so we’ll need to know in advance which ones your kids will want to use. Age range: 6+
- Sensory Bottles – This is a fun STEM activity, and kids will get to take home their own sensory bottles. Age range: 3+
- Slime – It’s still a very popular activity with kids, and they’ll have a chance to make two small batches or one larger batch. Age range: 3+
- YouTube Stars – Kids will learn about internet safety and then make a challenge video together. Age range: 6+
If you want to do an activity that’s not listed, please contact us to determine availability and pricing. We do have a ton of other stuff we can do!
- Can kids be dropped off at the party? Kids have to be at least 5 years old to be dropped off at a party. Any children under that age must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Older kids who will be dropped off must have a contact number that we can reach in case of an emergency on the sign-in sheet. Everyone who attends the party, including adults, must have a signed release.
- What if I want a theme that’s not in the form? Select Other, and we’ll see what we can do. If decorations exist for the theme you want, we will try to find them.
- Can we use the whole 2 hours for the activities? Yes, but only if you’re not bringing any food. We can’t have any food or drinks in the Little Learners Lab, or around most of our equipment.
- Can we bring food? Yes, but we are a nut-free facility, so you cannot bring anything that contains peanuts or tree nuts. Please note that we also do not allow food or drink around any electronic equipment, so we ask that you enjoy food and drink during the last 30 minutes of the party.
- Does my child count as a party guest? All children who are taking part in the party activities are included in the participant count.
- Can we add time to the party? Yes, as long as there’s not already a party scheduled right after your party we can usually add one extra hour to the end, but we need to know in advance. The cost is $150 for the extra hour and $10 per “extra” child if you have more than 10 kids. If you don’t schedule that extra time, we’ll need you to round up your crew to head out within a few minutes of the end time, because it’s very likely we need to clean the room and reset for another party right after yours.
- Can we come early to the party? It depends. Some weekends we have back-to-back parties so will generally need you to arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled start time. Please note that the party won’t start at this time, as our staff will still be setting everything up for the party, so plan accordingly. If you need extra time for setup (extra decorations, or some other reason) let us know, and we’ll see if we can accommodate you. It’s easiest to do this if you schedule the first party of the day, but if that’s not possible, you might have to book the room as a rental for the extra time.
- Can a costumed character attend my child’s party? Sure! We can send you recommendations for vendors who can supply costumed characters, face-painting, balloon twisting, and other services. Our assistants will sometimes wear one of the costumes we keep here for special events, but it’s not guaranteed. Keep in mind you can expect to pay $150+ for such a service, so a generous tip to the assistant/performer would be very much appreciated if they dress up for your party.
- Should we tip? It’s totally optional, but very much appreciated. If you choose to tip your party host please do so in cash.
- Can I book a party for an adult? Sure! We won’t judge! Because our set party times are appropriate for kids, we suggest contacting us before you book, because we might need to enter it manually in the system to accommodate for a later party time.