Escape the Camp – July 5-9, 2021
July 5 @ 9:00 am - July 9 @ 4:00 pm$179 – $339
Join us for a week of puzzles, adventure, mystery, and logic. If your child enjoys escape rooms, this camp is perfect for him or her. In this super fun week, kids will:
- Learn about cryptology, cryptography, and crypto-analysis
- Play, solve, and make logic games, brain teasers, riddles, and puzzles
- Attempt to “escape the camp” with a real escape room
- Plan, build, and run their own escape rooms
This camp is for kids who were in grades K through 8 during the 2020-21 school year. For this camp, we split kids up by age but might move them around depending on what games they’re allowed to play.
There is a $10 lab fee for this camp. This will not be applied to online campers, who will need to provide their own materials.
This camp is Monday through Friday, 9 am-4 pm. Before and aftercare may be available for an additional cost.
Kids should bring the following with them each day:
- A nut-free lunch and snacks
- A water bottle