Escape the Camp (Grades K-8) – July 6-10, 2020 – Summer Camp
July 6 @ 9:00 am - July 10 @ 4:00 pm$339
Join us for a week of puzzles, adventure, mystery, and logic. If your child enjoys escape rooms, this camp is perfect for him or her. In this super fun week, kids will:
- Learn about cryptology, cryptography, and crypto-analysis
- Play, solve, and make logic games, brain teasers, riddles, and puzzles
- Attempt to “escape the camp” with a real escape room
- Plan, build, and run their own escape rooms
This camp is for kids who were in grades K through 8 during the 2019-20 school year. For this camp, we split kids up by age, but might move them around depending on what games they’re allowed to play.
There is a $10 lab fee for this camp.
This camp is Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm. Before and after care may be available for an additional cost.
Kids should bring the following with them each day:
- A nut-free lunch and snacks
- A water bottle