As we open our doors again, we have updated many of our policies and procedures to reflect the realities of life with COVID-19. Our goal is to keep everyone, including students, families, and staff, safe and healthy, while still providing high quality educational content. Here are some highlights:
- All staff and students will undergo screening upon arrival. Anybody with a temperature over 100.4, COVID-19 symptoms, or close contact with someone with COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter.
- Student check-in will take place at the front door. Only students and staff will be allowed to enter the building.
- Students and staff will wear masks whenever possible.
- We will have a max of 10 students per group to allow for social distancing. This may increase as recommendations change.
- Groups will stay separate for the duration of camp/club.
- Staff will sanitize surfaces and equipment frequently.
As recommendations change, we will update our policies and procedures to reflect them.